All of our hybrid vehicle services are performed in accordance with manufacturer specifications and maintain your vehicle's warranty. The list of services below covers what's included in our standard 5K, 15K and 30K service for hybrid cars and includes what most manufacturers recommend.
In addition to the hybrid vehicle scheduled maintenance services listed below, we also perform repairs.
Need a battery changed? Hybrid batteries require changing after about seven years, depending on your driving habits. Check out this video blog we made on changing a hybrid battery.
5,000 Mile Service
- Road Test
- Change oil and filter
- Top up fluids and check condition
- Check underside of car
- Check tires
- Check steering
- Check suspension
- Check brakes and traction control
- Check lights and wipers
- Check belts and hoses
- Rotate and balance tires
- Final road test
15,000 Mile Service
- All items in the 5,000 mile service, plus...
- Check air filter and replace if needed
- Check ball joints
- Check brake lines and hoses
- Check CV boots
- Check engine and inverter coolant
- Replace engine coolant if needed
- Check radiator, condenser, and intercooler
30,000 Mile Service
- All items in the 5,000 & 15,000 mile service, plus...
- Check transmission (manual/auto) and differential fluids, replace if needed
- Check fuel lines, connectors, fuel tank band, fuel tank vapor vent system hose and fuel tank cap gasket
- Replace air filter
- Replace cabin filter
- Change rear end oil (4WD)
- Remove spark plugs and coat with anti-seize
photo courtesy of MikeSheridan89 photostream